- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
• Kids' Racing/MX style • Padded • 5.5 x 9 inches
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 23-25 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last.…
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The AWS-1 is one of Park's most-popular tools because it fits the most-turned bicycle bolts. It features 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. Each Allen is vinyl coated for comfort.
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Amanda Nauman is a SoCal based professional Cyclocross-Gravel-Mountain-Bike racer with stats as impressive as her style. A 2 time Dirty Kanza winner, 4 time RockCobbler winner, 2016 Belgian Waffle Ride Winner, 8th ranked female CX rider in America, Top 50 in the World Ranking, and she has multiple…
The Greenfield KS5 is a center-mounted kickstand. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Includes extra long bolt - Kickstand can be cut to a specific length - For bikes without factory mounting plate…
Giant's thorn tubes use thicker rubber to prevent some flats and punctures.
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
Keep punctures at bay with Bontrager's Thorn Resistant Tube. It's a whopping 4.1mm thick to protect you from sharp road debris and thorns.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Self-sealing • Schrader valve • 20 x 2.125
Your inner tubes are one of the most critical components on your bike. Bontrager's are premium quality, standard weight tubes that keep you rolling. Get one more than you think you'll need—you can always use a spare.
The S-5 Black Steel Tire in K62 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K62 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-547 - Wire bead
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and…
Specialized's EMT Road Multi Tool includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches plus a regular and Phillips screwdriver. And, this cool tool weighs only 125 grams.
• Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Return spring/reach adjustment • Forged alloy construction • 3-finger lever design • 206g pair
Go back to your motocross roots with the Basketcase Tee. It features FOX / 1974 graphics inspired by their 40-year heritage. - Standard fit - Crewneck tee - Short sleeve - Softhand plastisol ink - 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester - Length (HPS): 30.5-inches
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 504g pair • 9/16-inch spindle